ICD-10 Consultation for Mental & Behavioral Health Webinar Series
by Leigh-Ann Renz, 6.10.15
PIMSY EHR is proud to have hosted a webinar series, presented by Dr. Jason King, about ICD-10 coding for mental / behavioral health and substance usage providers. The series focuses on helping providers choose the correct ICD-10 code, according to the DSM-5 guidelines.
All sessions included coding for the new DSM-5 "other specified" and "unspecified" classifications. This is ICD-10 consultation, in a webinar forum, for $29 per session; although the sessions have already taken place, recordings of the presentation are still available for purchase.
Join us for in-depth diagnosis code training - at a fraction of the price of typical consultation fees.
Click on the registration links below to purchase a recording of the session:
*sessions have already taken place
- ICD-10 structure, advantages, and usual cast of characters
- ICD-10 coding for Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- ICD-10 coding for Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders – including Substance/Medication-Induced Psychotic Disorder and the new Catatonia Specifier
- ICD-10 coding for Bipolar and Related Disorders – including Substance/Medication-Induced Bipolar and Related Disorder
- ICD-10 coding for Depressive Disorders – including Substance/Medication-Induced Depressive Disorder and the new Disruptive Mood Dysregulation and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorders
- ICD-10 coding for Anxiety Disorders – including Substance/Medication-Induced Anxiety Disorder and the new multiple stimuli for Specific Phobia
Dr. Jason King is listed on page 914 of the DSM-5 as a Collaborating Investigator for his contributions to the new manual and is co-principle founder of the MELLIVORA GROUP. He is a recognized speaker, researcher, supervisor, educator, clinician, and author with over 12 years of clinical experience in correctional, outpatient, private, and community practice settings. Dr. King served as a DSM-5 Revision Task Force committee member for the American Mental Health Counselors Association (AMHCA) and the American Counseling Association (ACA), giving national and state presentations on the DSM-5 revision process and proposed diagnostic changes. Dr. King co-owns and clinically directs Life Enhancement Center, an outpatient mental health and substance abuse treatment clinic that collected data for the American Psychiatric Association’s Routine Clinical Practice field trials that informed the DSM-5 revision process. He has taught DSM and Clinical Assessment classes at the bachelor and master’s level.
Click here to see a video excerpt of Dr. King's "Mastering the DSM-5".