PIMSY EHR Newsletters provide insights, lessons learned, industry trends, product updates, feature overviews, and much more.
- February 2022: Nutrition & Mental Health: Winter
- January 2022: A Yogi’s Tips for Managing Winter Blues
- December 2021: Mental Health for the Holidays
- October 2021: The Limitations of Telehealth
- October 2021: Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- September 2021: Part 2 of 2_ The Most Common SUDs in the US
- August 2021B: The Most Common SUDs in the US
- August 2021: The Pandemic & Social Wellness
- July 2021: Great Outdoors Month
- June 2021: Substance Use & Telehealth in the Pandemic
- May 2021: Mental Health Tips & Tools for Resilience
- April 2021: The Pandemic & Domestic Violence
- March 2021: Let the sunshine in!
- February 2021: Telehealth to Get You Through…
- February 2021: 2021 Mental Health Toolkit_ The Effects of Isolation & Uncertainty
- January 2021: Mental Health Toolkit, Part 4: Nature as Therapy
- December 2020: 2020 Mental Health Toolkit, Part 3_ Joy
- November 2020: How Do You Choose the Right EHR for Your Agency?
- October 2020: Mental Health Toolkit Part 1
- September 2020: Founding Principles #3
- August 2020 B:HIPAA Compliance in the Cloud
- August 2020 A: Our Story
- July 2020: COVID- 19 Mental Health Checklist
- March 2020: Telehealth for Coronavirus
- December 2018: What Does a Substance Use Facility Need?
- September 2018: Navigating the Healthcare Cloud
- August 2018B: Seniors and Addiction
- August 2018: What is your Biggest Threat to Security?
- July 2018: Are eMAR and ePrecribe the Same Thing?
- May 2018: Introducing PIMSY Canada!
- April 2018: Do Your Research! Part 3
- March 2018: Do Your Research! Part 2
- February 2018: Hidden Data = Hacker Candy
- January 2018: Do Your Research! Part 1
- November 2017: Cyber Monday Sale!!
- October 2017: Where have you been!?!
- July B 2017: Health services research part 5
- July A 2017: How can mental health EHR save you time (for reals!)??
- June B 2017: Ransomware attacks on mental health EHR this week
- June A 2017: Health Services Research, Part 4
- May B 2017: PIMSY + SayIt® from nVoq (free webinar)
- May A 2017: Is PIMSY safe from cyber attacks?
- April B 2017: Health Services Research, Part 3
- April A 2017: Are your mobile devices HIPAA-compliant?
- March B 2017: Health Services Research, Part 2
- March A 2017: Changing Systems Might Be Your Best Choice
- February B 2017: Health Services Research, Part 1
- February A 2017: HIPAA Misinformation
- January B 2017: Encryption: what are you waiting for?
- January A 2017: See the true cost of “free” EHRs
- December 2016 B: Merry merry! our gift to you…
- December 2016 A: Is HIPAA Coming For You? OCR Phase 2 Audits
- November 2016 B: OMG 2016 Compliance Key
- November 2016 A: Quality Payment Program Mandatory Rules
- October 2016 B: ICD-10 / DSM-5 Code Changes!
- October 2016 A: MACRA, QPP, MIPS, HUH?
- September 2016 B: What makes mental health practice management different?
- September 2016 A: HIPAA disaster backup plan: are you prepared?
- August 2016 B: When a client wants SSI
- August 2016 A: HIPAA Part 9: The Audits Are Coming!
- July 2016 B: Do I Have to Document Medical Necessity If I Don’t Take Insurance?
- July 2016 A: All About the BAA
- June 2016 B: Documenting Medical Necessity for Transgender Youth
- June 2016 A: HIPAA Part 7: 5 Steps to Take After a HIPAA Breach
- May 2016 B: Documenting Medical Necessity for Couples’ Counseling
- May 2016 A: HIPAA Part 6: Don’t Let It Hit You On the Way Out
- April 2016 B: You Might Be Mis-Diagnosing PTSD and/or Schizophrenia
- April 2016 A: How Are You a HIPAA Target?
- March 2016 B: HIPAA Compliance in a Nutshell
- March 2016 A: Ouch! What’s Your Pain Point?
- Febrary 2016 B: Best Feature Yet
- February 2016 A: HIPAA Audits Part 5: Where’s Your PHI Data?
- January 2016 B: CPT Codes Changed Effective 1.1.16
- January 2016 A: Busy Yet? What If You Had These Practice Management Tools?
- December 2015 B: Who Are We and Why Do We Keep Emailing You?
- December 2015 A: Should Your EHR Have Canned Notes?
- November 2015 B: HIPAA Part 2: Into the Breach
- November 2015 A: Happy Veterans Day
- October 2015 B: 2016 Year of the HIPAA Audit
- October 2015 A: Here’s How Easy ICD-10 Could Be
- September 2015 B: This Is It: Last Minute Tools for ICD-10
- September 2015 A: How do CPT, DSM and ICD interact for mental health?
- August 2015 B: One Month Left to ICD-10!
- August 2015 A: 7 Steps to the Finding the Right EHR for Your Practice
- July 2015 B: 4 Steps to Reducing Denials
- July 2015 A: 8 Steps to a Smooth ICD-10 Transition
- June 2015 B: Dr. Jason King ICD-10 Webinar Series
- June 2015 A: Have you outgrown your legacy system?
- May 2015 B: Axis Diagnoses Update
- May 2015 A: ICD-10 Roadmap
- April 2015 B: Just like our name, PIMSY is uniquely different!
- April 2015 A: ICD-10 Action Items
- March 2015 B: Secure Direct Email
- March 2015 A: ICD-10 Action Items
- Feb 2015 B: Compliance Guide Part 4: HIPAA
- Feb 2015 A: Compliance Guide Part 3: ICD-10
- Jan 2015 B: Compliance Guide Part 2: DSM-5
- Jan 2015 A: Compliance Guide Part 1: PQRS
- Dec 2014 B: Merry Merry
- Dec 2014: Do You Have to Have an EHR by Jan 1st, 2015?
- Nov 2014 B: Cyber Monday Special
- Nov 2014: Happy Veteran’s Day!
- Oct 2014 C: What’s a “pimpsy”? 🙂
- Oct 2014 B: DSM-5 Wisdom from the Guy Who Wrote the Book
- Oct 2014: Ditch the Portals and Unchain Your Biller
- Sept 2014 B: 4 Tips to Getting Your Claims Paid
- Sept 2014: What Do Mean There Aren’t DSM-5 Codes?!
- Aug 2014 B: Scrub-a-dub-dub: How to Create a Clean Mental Health Claim
- Aug 2014: Making the Most of Your Behavioral Health Practice Management
- July 2014 B: Revenue Cycle Management
- July 2014: What Codes Do I Need to Use – and When?
- June 2014 B: Did You Miss the Meaningful Use Webinar?
- June 2014: Medicare MU Deadline is 7.1.14!
- May 2014: Are You Subject to PQRS Penalties?
- April 2014 B: Meaningful Use: Use It or Lose It!
- April 2014: ICD-10 Delayed!
- March 2014 B: Will Windows XP Violate HIPAA?!
- March 2014: ICD-10 Myths
- Feb 2014 B: ICD-10 for Mental Health / Substance Abuse Webinar
- Feb 2014: Client Portal Now Available in PIMSY Professional
- Jan 2014 B: 8 Steps to a Smooth ICD-10 Transition
- Jan 2014: Your 2014 Compliance Plan
- Dec 2013: Questions to Ask a Clearinghouse
- Nov 2013 B: Thank You
- Nov 2013: What’s Your ICD-10 Action Plan?
- Oct 2013 B: Grant Writing for EHR – Free Webinar
- Oct 2013: Complimentary HIPAA Compliance Tools
- Sept 2013 B: Did You Miss Our Webinars?
- Sept 2013: HIPAA for Behavioral Health Webinar
- Aug 2013 B: Is It Time?!
- Aug 2013: Free ICD-10 Webinar
- July 2013: Speech Recognition Built Into PIMSY
- June 2013: What’s EHR? Why Should You Care?
- May 2013 B: PQRS Bonuses and Penalties
- May 2013: Avoid Penalties
- April 2013 B: ICD-10: What You Need to Know Now
- April 2013: Compliance Key for Mental Health
- March 2013 B: The HIPAA Omnibus Has Teeth
- March 2013: How do CPT, DSM and ICD Interact for Mental Health??
- Feb 2013 B: You Must Revise Your NPP to be Compliant with HIPAA Omnibus
- Feb 2013: What is PII and what’s not!?
- Jan 2013 B: Welcome to the HIPAA Omnibus Rule
- Jan 2013: What Can We Learn from Sandy Hook?
- Dec 2012: Compliance Webinars
- Nov 2012: CPT Code Changes Details
- Oct 2012 B: Meaningful Use Penalties + CPT Code Changes
- Oct 2012: October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Sept 2012: Should Your EMR Have Templates?
- June 2012: AOD Compliance
- April 2012: Will You Incur the ePrescribing Penalty?
- March 2012: Meaningful Use Stage 2
- Feb 2012: Why Use a Clearinghouse
Want more!? Check out our Resource Center for ongoing, article and topic updates.