2015 PQRS Resources
by Leigh-Ann Renz, 4.7.15
If you qualify to participate in PQRS but don’t report, your Medicare reimbursements may be docked!
Check out the following resources for 2015 PQRS participation for details:
- Making Sense of PQRS for mental & behavioral health
- 2015 Measures List: All CQMs
- 2015 Cross-Cutting Measures
- 2015 Value-Based Modifier Details
- 2015 Claims-Based: Claims Made Simple
- 2015 Claims-Based: QDC Categories
Did you know that PIMSY mental health EHR offers a unique claims-based reporting tool? The only one we’ve seen of its kind, the PIMSY QDC calculator helps you keep track of claims-based PQRS reporting, including meeting the domains. Click here for a 2 minute video too see how it works.
Ask us for details about how PIMSY practice management system can help you maintain compliance for PQRS, DSM, ICD, Meaningful Use, audits and more.