Important Compliance Dates
Use the CMS Interactive Timeline to stay up to date on all compliance dates
- 2.28.15: last day to attest for 2014. If you miss this date for your 1st year enrollment, will you no longer be eligile for the MU incentive program.
Update via 2.26.15 email from CMS: "Eligible professionals now have until 11:59 pm ET on March 20, 2015, to attest to meaningful use for the Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program 2014 reporting year.
This extension also allows eligible professionals, who have not already used their one 'switch', to switch programs (from Medicare to Medicaid, or vice versa) for the 2014 payment year until 11:59 pm ET on March 20, 2015. After that time, eligible professionals will no longer be able to switch programs.
Note: The Medicare extension does not affect deadlines for the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program."
- 3.31.15: last day to transfer care from Medicare to Medicaid EHR incentive program in Minnesota. Be sure to use the CMS Medicare & Medicaid Registration & Attestation System to check for Medicaid deadlines for your state.
- 10.3.15: Last day for EPs (eligible professionals) to begin their 90-day reporting period to demonstrate MU for fiscal year 2015 Stage 1, year 1.
- 2.28.15: Last day to submit data for some reporting methods, such as claims-based
Update via 2.26.15 email from CMS: "the EHR reporting option for PQRS has been extended until March 20, 2015."
- 10.1.15: Last week, the the House of Representatives’ Energy and Commerce Committee held a hearing on implementation of ICD-10 and readiness to transition to the new code set this fall. The outcome? ICD-10 will not be delayed again and will be in effect as of 10.1.15.
Important Client Outcomes / Payment reform deadlines
Check the CMS Physician Feedback Program to keep up with important dates